The Priority Checking Account features the same great benefits as our regular checking accounts.
- No minimum balance requirement
- First box of checks free
- Unlimited Transactions
- Priority Check Card – MasterCard ® Debit*
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection Option **
- Free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Payment
- Free Telephone Access via CU-Talk
Plus, earn premium Annual Percentage Yield on balances up to $30,000 when the following conditions are met:
- A direct deposit of more than $500 each month
- 12 Debit Transactions each month
AND complete EITHER an:
- ACH Payment (i.e. Bill Pay) from the Priority Checking Account each month OR
- Online banking transfer from the Priority Checking Account each month.
Balances over $30,000 will earn the same as the regular Share Draft Account, which does not earn interest at this time.
Want to learn more?
Call Member Service at 617-482-4787 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* FPCU Debit or ATM card is $2.00/month or $1.00/month with Direct Deposit.
** FPCU’s Overdraft Protection option is a line of credit that is attached to your Share Draft Account.
Priority Checking Account currently earns an Annual Percentage Yield of 1.00% on balances up to $30,000, however this rate may change after account is opened. Rates are subject to change without notice. A Share Account with a $25.00 minimum balance must be opened and maintained before opening a Priority Checking Account.