FPCU Branch Hours
Updated July 26, 2020
Good news! First Priority Credit Union lobbies are open and ready to meet all your banking needs.
Boston Branch Lobby
- Monday: 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
East Boston Branch Lobby & Drive-up
- Monday – Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
We will continue to follow local guidelines to protect FPCU members and employees and:
- We will ask you to wear a mask while in the credit union. If you do not have one, we would be happy to provide one for you.
- We ask that you practice social distancing. There are decals on the floor to help keep you at least 6-feet away from others.
- We may limit the number of people in the lobby at one time.
ATMs at both locations will be available for withdrawals and cash or check deposits.
800.949.7628 – or – 617.482.4787
Consider using the following online or telephone services to help you manage your finances.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay – View account history, check balance, transfer funds and pay bills through any computer with an internet connection.
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Check Deposit – Access Online banking via the TouchBanking App and make deposits right through your mobile device.
- eStatements – Receive monthly statements electronically through a secure link.
- CardValet – Control and protect your debit card right from your mobile device by downloading the CardValet app.
- Cu-Talk – 800-273-4435, 24-hour audio response for account balances, history, and transfers. (First-time users, use your member number and last four digits of your Social Security number to begin set-up).
- Loan applications can be submitted online. Visit our Mortgage Center to apply for Mortgage or Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit or our Loan Center to apply for an unsecured personal, holiday/vacation or automobile loan.
Please use the links above to learn more about these services or enroll. If you need assistance or have questions, please call us at 800-949-7628 or visit the contact page of our website for additional ways to reach us.
The major credit bureaus, Experian, TransUnion and Equifax are offering free weekly online reports through April of 2021. Check it out and make sure your credit is on track. Visit annualcreditreport.com to learn more.
We recommend that you visit the following sites for additional local, national, and global updates related to the coronavirus.
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)World Health Organization
You can visit The Federal Trade Commissions (FTC) website to learn more about coronavirus related scams.