The Priority Checking Account features the same great benefits as our regular checking accounts.
- No minimum balance requirement
- First box of checks free
- Unlimited Transactions
- Priority Check Card – MasterCard ® Debit
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection Option *
- Free Online and Mobile Banking with Bill Payment
- Free Telephone Access via CU-Talk
Plus, earn a premium Annual Percentage Yield on balances up to $10,000 when the following conditions are met:
- Direct deposits of more than $500 each month
- 12 Debit Transactions each month
- Enroll in Online Banking and eStatements
AND complete EITHER a Bill Payment OR an Online banking transfer from the Priority Checking Account each month.
Balances over $10,000 will earn the same as the regular Share Draft Account, which does not earn interest at this time.
Want to learn more?
Call Member Service at 617-482-4787 or send an email to: email@example.com
* FPCU’s Overdraft Protection option is a line of credit that is attached to your Share Draft Account.
Priority Checking Account currently earns an Annual Percentage Yield of 2.50% on balances up to $10,000, however this rate may change after account is opened. Rates are subject to change without notice. A Share Account with a $25.00 minimum balance must be opened and maintained before opening a Priority Checking Account.